eating, exercising, and blogging my way to a new me...



Saturday, July 31, 2010

Back again....

Well here I am again, with a blog. This time though it is not for arts and crafts, I have decided to dedicate this one entirely to myself, the new healthier me that I am in the process of becoming. Along this journey that seems to be taking a while to get off the ground I hope to become healthier through diet and exercise...mainly walking and cycling.
I don't know if anyone will even read this, it may not prove to be very interesting, this is mainly for me. I like to document things. But I will post and comment about what helps, what doesn't. Maybe some new recipes, or any tips, ideas or products that I discover along the way.
I also hope to share some great success stories with you as I lose weight and become more healthy.

So if anyone is there and wants to come along for the ride or you want to get healthy too...join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment